OPEIU International Benefits
- $2,000 death benefit
- $2,000 accidental death and dismemberment benefit
- Identity Protection
- OPEIU Student Debt Reduction Program / View Memo
- OPEIU Free College
- Two towing/service calls per year for members and family living in the same household, valued up to $100 each. OPEIU’s 24-hour Sign and Drive Plan includes:
- Free hook up and tow up to 15 miles
- 24-hour emergency roadside assistance
- 24-hour emergency battery service
- 24-hour emergency lockout service
- 24-hour delivery of supplies
- 24-hour emergency tire service
- Travel discounts and much more
Union Plus (AFL-CIO) Benefits
Community Services Agency (AFL-CIO)
Emergency Assistance Fund
CSA assists families with emergency financial needs to prevent utility cutoffs and evictions, pay for needed prescriptions, and help with transportation so that members can keep working, provide food for their families, and pay for child care. Eligibility criteria apply.
Information and Referral Services
CSA annually refers hundreds of metro area residents to community resources for all kinds of social services assistance.
Please contact your staff representative for any questions about the Emergency Assistance Fund or information and referral services. If you don’t know who your staff representative is, please contact Local 2 at (301) 608-8080 or email@example.com.